Creative Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection warrior application

Go down

Protection warrior application Empty Protection warrior application

Post by Deathmas Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:14 pm

In Game Infomation
Nick: Deathmastor
Class: Warrior
Current talent spec: Mortal strike.
How much AP/Spelldmg/+healing etc: PVE gear ap with own shout 2051.
(whatever your class/spec needs) I heard it was full on dps warrior's, i prefer dps but i can join as tank if wanted, the servers are down atm, 03:01 at wednesday =P so the only think i know about my tank gear atm is that i got 517~ Deff, ( depends on how i waste my telent points ) around 14k unbuffed. some slack enchant/sockets atm cause i've been Fury/PVP specc, i were fury in SSC/TK for a while in the guild Rejects that disbanded. :/

How long have you played wow: I've played since it realized.
What pre-quests have you done: I've done MC, Onyxia, BWL, ( i got hacked just before tbc and they deleted my onyxia neck and GM's never bringed it back ) & Karazhan.

Some Personal Information (Not necessary if you don't want to)
Name: Rikard Andersson
Live: Sweden - Värmland - Kil
What languages are you familiar with: Sweden & English. ( maybe understand some norweigan :> )

Link your character's gear (wow armory link perhaps):

Are you willing to change spec if needed? Yes as i said before prefer Fury, would be really fun if i could join as that. but i specc tank if you dont want me as fury.

Which instances have you been raiding pre-TBC and TBC? Pre-tbc ZG,Onyxia,MC,BWL >> Karazhan,Gruul,Mag,SSC,TK.

Previous guilds and why you left them ? I've been guildless for a while now, for 2 days ago i joined a pvp guild but i've been serching a good pve guild for a while now. and i left many because of raid progress sucks/ To young players whine about loot like; ( PLIZZZ TAKE MOROES, NEED DAGGER PLXXX! ) ; Perhaps you udnerstand me.

Do you know anyone in Creative Destruction? No i dont think so, i got the tip from izul something, a warrior in your guild told me to make an application. Smile

Average playtime a day ?hm, its diffrent some weeks 7/7 some 5-6/7 well i probally play all days but not much. i play Counter-strike and i got alot of school stuffs atm, =) soon holiday Very Happy

Will you be able to join our raids between 18.00 - 21.00 on Thursdays and Saturdays? (Could be a bit longer on weekends/holidays)Yes, but only thursdays and saturdays? Surprised

Are you active? (Raiding when we have a raid) Ofc. i'll try to bring pots/falsk/food etc.

Why do you want to join Creative Destruction? I wanna join Creative Destruction Because i wanna start PVE agian and you seems to be a nice and well geared guild so we will progress fast =)

Deathmas

Back to top Go down

Protection warrior application Empty Re: Protection warrior application

Post by Abergini Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:24 am

I guess u could join since ur kinda well geared, and the other dps warriors aren't so active.

I'll give u a whisp or u could whisp me in-game for inv.
Abergini
Abergini
Admin

Back to top Go down